For many, the pie is the coup de grâce of the holiday meal. But Capt Steve's Meat Marinator makes it easy to take your entrees from ordinary to extraordinary! With Capt Steve's Meat Marinator, it's easy to spice up any dish with marinated meat. Learn how to add flavor, tenderness, and juiciness to your holiday meal with no mess that will wow your family and friends.
The Scenario: Mom's Famous Christmas Day RoastYou slow-cook Mom's famous roast for Christmas dinner every year, but you want to try something different this year. This year you want to spice things up! But you're worried about making a mess and drying out the roast.
Try Capt Steve's Meat Marinator!It's simple, just add your favorite marinade to Capt Steve's Meat Marinator and inject it into the roast. You don't need to take the meat out of the container or plastic wrap. Capt Steve's Meat Marinator has an adhesive-backed base and a reusable screw-on cap. Stick the adhesive and place the marinade into the roast with Capt Steve's injector needle. Add that delicious flavor with no mess, and store it in the fridge until you're ready to cook.
Enjoy a Delicious Marinade Without the Mess or Extra DishesCapt Steve's Meat Marinator makes marinating meat fast and easy. Simply prepare your marinade, attach Capt Steve's adhesive-backed base to the pre-packaged meat, insert the needle of Capt Steve's injector into the meat, add the marinade through the opening and screw the cap back on. Voila! Capt Steve's Meat Marinator will keep your meat flavorful, juicy, and tender without the mess or extra dishes.
Need Some Recipe Ideas?Capt Steve's Meat Marinator is excellent for any protein dish you serve. You can use the meat marinator year-round. So, buy it for Christmas, but use it for your New Years' Turkey, Easter Ham, 4th of July BBQ, and more. If you're looking for ideas for your marinade or just need a little guidance, here are some of Capt Steve's approved recipes to try out:
- Herbed Garlic Roast - Marinate your roast with minced garlic, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and sage.
- Teriyaki Chicken - Marinate chicken in a combination of soy sauce, fresh ginger, and garlic.
- BBQ Pork Chops - Marinate pork chops in a combination of Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and garlic powder.
- Honey Mustard Salmon - Marinate salmon in a combination of honey, mustard, and garlic.
- Turkey Tenderloin - Marinate turkey tenderloin in a combination of olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano.
- Venison Steak - Marinate venison steak in a combination of Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.